The Australian Net Zero and Circular Economy Conference will feature nearly thirty events for academics, startups, government, and industry. Browse and register for any of the sessions below:
- This event has passed.
Demonstration from Adextex.CS – In-person/interactive event
November 22, 2022 @ 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Presented by Alison Jose from Adextex.CS
Smart tech solutions to link new and recovered clothes and textiles via RFiD THREADS® to an interconnected CIRCULAR NETWORK of resource recovery providers in Australia. Demonstration of secondary market green chemistry solution by panelist Steve Booton, Custom Enzymes. Using enzymes to regenerate and repurpose challenging textile waste; from underwear to PPE.
- digital platform enabling economic, environmental + social benefits
- world’s first smart radio frequency thread
- Circlolink blockchain software
- captures key real-time data
- evidence based metrics to measure impacts
- digital customer engagement