The Australian Net Zero and Circular Economy Conference will feature nearly thirty events for academics, startups, government, and industry. Browse and register for any of the sessions below:
- This event has passed.
Circular supply chain in the built environment – Online Session
November 23 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Presented by the University of Sydney Nano Institute, Smart Sustainable Building Network, this session will explore the opportunities around the Circular construction and supply chain sustainability.
Facilitated by: Dr Ali Hadigheh & Dr Arunima Malik
We have Keynote Speakers from industry including Valentina Petrone (WSP) who will share her industry experience as Circular Economy consultant working with architects and design teams on multiple scale projects from master planning up to fit-out, discussing the following topics:
– Effective Circular Design Strategies
– Changes to the design approach including building by layers
– Whole of life cycle approach across project phases
– Different scales of intervention
– How to measure circularity in projects
– International and Australian case studies.
Harish Srivastava (Transport for NSW) will also focus on circular economy and pathways to achieving new zero by 2050.